PMCC Corporation is a construction consultancy company which primarily operates in South East Asia. We were originally formed in 2007 from an opportunity to service specific clients in Malaysia in terms of the management of their construction projects. The formation of PMCC originally focused on the mobility sector of the construction industry however over the years we have grown in scale, size, sectors and services.
This growth has been organically achieved through repeat business with existing clients and through clients hearing of our company reputation for being
Your Trusted Project Partner.
As such our companies Vision and Mission statement is based around this key fundamental of delivering projects in a great way resulting on repeat business and recommendations to other clients.
At PMCC we believe that if a clients business needs to engage a consultant, that consultant must be highly experienced, trained and truly earn their position as an external consulting company. As a result our team must be the best in the business and we appreciate we need to earn and maintain our position by our team being well trained in both technical matters but also in softer management and communication skills. This training involves internal training and external training and is a massively inclusive and team engaging effort in driving forward our business and our ability to continually gain repeat business. The training is so successful that we also offer training to our clients in an effort to continually drive the construction industry forward and attain high levels of competence in our projects and project teams.
Our team are from a wide array of different technical backgrounds and cultures including Project Managers, Quantity Surveyors, Systems Engineers, Structural Engineers, MEP Engineers, Planners, Architects and Contract & Claims Specialists. Which together, provide our clients with an exceptionally technically diverse service offering to deliver their project requirements from inception through to completion, testing and commissioning.
PMCC provide comprehensive professional consultancy services to clients across the South East Asia region. Our consultancy services include:
- Project Management for infrastructure, incorporating Rail, Road and Utilities. Project Management for real estate incorporating Industrial, Commercial, Retail & Leisure. These services take projects from initial idea through feasibility, design, procurement, construction, testing, commissioning and handover. Ultimately managing and mentoring projects from conceptualisation to realisation through innovative techniques and mastery.
- Contract and Commercial services for initial creation and complete control of the commercial aspects of a project in terms of cost planning, control and monitoring, estimating, procurement, contractual formation and protections with contracting parties including administering contracts and resolving contractual disputes.
- Business Analytics, developing and assessing an initial idea into a fully considered and robust plan for due consideration of its feasibility in terms of cost, time and overall business needs.
- Training for clients in terms of Project Management, Commercial Management and Leadership.
We provide these services for Project Sponsors, Developers, Contractors, End Users, Financing Entities, and Operators.
Growing from strength to strength, PMCC CORPORATION has achieved many milestones through the years to enhance its services and values for the best results.
- East Link Consulting Group, Project Management, Quantity Surveying and Contract Administration Services Merge under PMCC CORPORATION.
- PMCC EPC-SUMMIT™ 2019 – Innovation of Things. An event for 250 participants with 20 speakers and project management simulation.
- A New Brand Identity.
- PMCC UNTERHALT SDN BHD for professional and reliable maintenance services and asset management.
- PMCC Corporation was established.
- PMCC ventured into Indonesia and provided PMC for two LRT projects.
- PMC and Technical Support for Siemens in the Rolling Stock commissioning for the KVMRT Line 1 project.
- SUMMSO rebranded to PMCC-ONLINE.COM.
- PMC for a brown field material handling project with Malakoff.
- Program Development and T&C as Project Delivery Partner for the KVMRT Line 1 project.
- Partnership with a large local M&E contractor for EPC services to modify the existing and operational control centre and PMC services for the complete Kelana Jaya LRT extension project.
- System integration work on two railway control centres for the North Double Track railway project in Malaysia.
- A major leap for PMC in the energy sector – System integration for biogas/biomass power plants with various technology; Biogas Power Plant, Biomass Fired Steam Power Plant and RDF Power Plant between 1 to 20MW.
- EPC projects in the renewable energy sector for multiple power plant projects ranging from 500kW to 10MW in Malaysia and Indonesia.
- ‘Engineer to Project Manager’ training in Shanghai, China.
- ‘Virtual Teams and Project Management’ training on geographically distant teams in IT projects for HSBC in Abu Dhabi and Dubai, UAE.
- Certified a SCRUM MASTER specialising in AGILE project management to support IT and software in EPC projects.
- EPC RISK-MANAGEMENT workshop at a Marcus Evans conference in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- PMC for a highly complex railway remodelling project (KL Sentral) in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Snag clearing for the double-track railway project from Sentul to Batu Caves in Malaysia with YTL for Malaysian national railway operator KTMB.
- Partnership with German experts and ENERBON Sdn. Bhd in renewable energy projects and consulting.
- PMC for YTL’s electrified double-track railway project from Sentul to Batu Caves.
- ‘SUMMSO’, a summit solution in project management training and coaching was launched. Became a leading brand in South East Asia specialising in project management training.
- ‘Project Management Power’ public course based on the PMI framework.
- EPC RISK-MANAGEMENT workshop at a Marcus Evans conference in Kuala Lumpur with the best evaluation on the speaker, content and presentation.
- Log-Frame–Matrix/Analysis Course based on the European Commission and the UNDP for NGO’s in Cambodia and Myanmar.
- PMCC-INTERNATIONAL was certified competent in design and installation of grid connected photovoltaic systems.
- Project Management Courses (PMC) for NGO’s and the public in Malaysia and Myanmar.
- Integration project for Sentul-Batu Caves double-track railway in Malaysia with Siemens.
- PMCC-International was incorporated in Malaysia as a Private Limited Company (Sendirian Berhad).